Thursday, September 3, 2015

It's been a while ....

It's been a while since I posted.  Five years! That's a lifetime equivalent time frame when raising teenagers! Life is good in the gouda household. My two oldest are now college students, and my youngest, seen here, is a junior in high school. Meal time continues to evolve and my picky eaters have morphed somewhat ... my son is still a carnivore first and foremost; my oldest daughter can't consume enough pasta and/or cheese; and my youngest continues to follow a gluten free diet as well as she doesn't eat meat.  I, however, continue to eat it all! Our lives are consumed with getting from point A to point B plus juggling 2 dogs and 2 cats. I'm outnumbered, but I wouldn't trade a second.  Here's a pic of my youngest taken as she heads off to varsity cheer practice this afternoon. Where did the time go????


2 comments:

Marjie said...

Oh, my! Tessa is beautiful! I am glad I stopped by to see if you'd written anything lately. Mark is playing football, anticipating driving to school for his senior year, and all that goes with it. Ryan took a year off from college to find himself (I think he may be still lost, but we'll see how that goes), and life is good! Email me some time if you have the chance.

xoxo Marjie

unblocked games said...

Now, Unblocked Games US is here for you to help you where to keep up your best gaming experience for unblocked the available games online for free.